COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Please carefully read our updated COVID-19 Policies & Procedures. Please note that these will be updated regularly and are subject to change.
Masks are required for check-in.
100% participation mandatory.
100% participation mandatory.
- Clients will not be allowed into the studio if they have recently been sick with fever, cough, or congestion, or if they have been in contact with someone who has been ill. Should any client become aware that they have been infected by COVID-19, they agree to notify the studio immediately and directly at [email protected].
- Temperature checks and mandatory sanitization will be in place prior to studio entry; anyone with a temperature higher than 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule the class.
- Masks and gloves are not required but clients are welcome to wear them if they are comfortable doing so. Clients are responsible for consulting their physician for risks and benefits of wearing such protective equipment while engaging in fitness classes.
- Absolutely NO outdoor shoes may be worn in the building (we will ask to see an indoor pair of sneakers for 305 classes)
- Entry and exit to classes are to be through exterior doors. Doors will open 10 minutes prior to class start time (please remain in vehicle until doors open). There will be no late admission into classes.
- Clients will check in by giving their names to the instructor for her to sign them into the class.
- There will be no access to the lobby, coffee bar, or stall barre. The dressing room will be open for two clients at a time (no “refresh station” or dry bar products are available at this time).
- Shopping is by appointment or through our social media accounts, with pick up at curbside or shipped. Clients may also shop before or after classes, masked, as long as there are no more than three people in the lobby.
- There will be no lavender towels provided, and the stall bar and coffee bar will be closed. Water bottles can be purchased but must be charged to the card on file.
- All classes will operate at 50% capacity or less, holding no more than 8 clients at a 6ft+ distance between clients.
- All classes will be “express” (45 minutes maximum) to allow for 45 minutes of transition and sterilization between classes without overlap of clients in the space.
- No heaters will be used for “hot” classes.
- No equipment will be provided for classes, but you will be allowed to bring in your own.
- Clients must bring mats for classes which require their use. Clients will not be able to participate in mat classes without a mat. Mats are available for purchase, but must be charged to the card on file. Mats are available for one-time rental as well, charged to the card on file.
- There will be no tactile corrections given from instructors during class.
- Clients will be asked to minimize personal belongings brought into the studio. Shoes must be removed at the door. All personal items, shoes included, will go into a sanitized bin and placed in the cubby.
- Upon class ending, clients will gather their personal items from the bin, put on shoes at the door, and exit through the exterior doors as soon as possible.
- Clients will be asked to utilize only the restroom nearest their studio room.
- The number of class offerings, as well as class type and instructor, will be scaled based off the interest of our clients and the availability of our team.
- Children will not be allowed into the studio if they have been sick with fever, cough, or congestion in the last 72 hours, or if they have been in contact with someone who has been ill. Should any client become aware that their child(ren) has been infected by COVID-19, they agree to notify the studio immediately and directly at [email protected].
- Temperature checks and mandatory sanitization will be in place prior to studio entry; anyone with a temperature higher than 100 degrees will be asked to leave (the client of the child will be early canceled with no penalty).
- Masks will be required for children ages 3 and up. Younger children are welcome to wear them if they can tolerate them, however, this will not be mandatory for children under 3 years of age.
- Youth service sessions must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Absolutely NO outdoor shoes may be worn in the building (children will remove shoes at the entrance to the studio)
- Entry and exit to classes are to be through the main entrance. Doors will open 10 minutes prior to class start time (please remain in vehicle until doors open). There will be no late admission.
- Clients will check in themselves and their child at the main door by giving their names to the front desk employee for her to sign them into the class. Clients may then escort their child(ren) to the youth service room, then go to their studio room.
- All youth service sessions will be limited to 4 children per session, in order to maintain social distancing guidelines of 6 feet or more.
- All youth service sessions will be exactly 45 minutes, timed precisely with the start and end time of a designated class. There will be no overlapping youth service sessions, as the room will be sanitized between sessions.
- Children are welcome to bring their own toys to play with. Please make sure their names are marked on their items. We are not responsible for any items that are left behind or lost.
- Please no food or drink aside from baby bottles.
- Youth service employees will wear at mask at all times. They will also undergo a temperature check and sanitization upon entering the building.
- The youth service room will be stripped of anything that cannot be properly sanitized, including soft toys, rugs, etc. The room will undergo sanitization procedures between every session that includes disinfecting toys, flooring, surfaces, and aerosol disinfecting spray throughout the room. Air purifiers will be run constantly and door will remain open. When practical, and under supervision of our staff, older children may be moved to the hallway, lobby, or dressing room, to allow children more room to spread out and play. If siblings are able to be together in a separate space, masks will not be required.
- The number of youth service offerings will be scaled based off the interest of our clients and the availability of our team.