Instructions for accessing digital content
New to a digital membership? You’ve come to the right page!
Welcome to Novo online! We’re excited to have you join us in the virtual world. In order to make sure that only studio members get access to our amazing online resources, there are some steps you’ll need to take to log in to our site for the first time. If, at any time, you have questions about your online membership, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
How to access your online account
- You will get an email from the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”. This is not an email address that we monitor (so don’t send emails there!), but it is where the initial account email will originate from. Right now, add this email to your contacts or your safe-sender list. If you do not get an email within 1 day, please email our webmaster, D’nelle. She can help you get around this issue, at least to the point that you’ll have access to the private area of our website.
- When you get this email, it will include your username and password. The email contains a link for you to self-service resetting your password, but you are also welcome to use the one that was auto-generated. We will not know your password, so we can’t share it with you.
- If you do not get this account email, check your spam folder. If it is not there, email our webmaster, D’nelle (there will always be some folks whose email provider refuses to accept these types of emails. She can help you troubleshoot).
- Once you have your password, you will be prompted to log in.
- Use the login prompt to access the page where you enter your email address and password.
- You will be prompted to set up 2 Factor Authentication, should you desire. You are welcome to click “Skip” if you’re not familiar with 2FA or you just want to skip it entirely.
- After you’ve set up 2FA or clicked “Skip,” you will be directly sent to our livestreaming page. From there, you can view our livestream (if it’s broadcasting) or see the featured videos from our video library. Enjoy!
- To access this page in the future, you must be logged in. Bookmark this page: https://www.novofitnessstudio.com/on-demand/portal so that you always have a link to login!
- If you’re curious and click around enough, you may also find yourself in the “dashboard” of our website. From the dashboard, you can edit your profile (change your email address or password), or you can click back out to “Livestreaming”